There are a number of ways you can support Canada’s green economy:
- Get informed, and share your knowledge. The green economy needs more advocates to help build greater awareness. One way to stay informed is to sign up for the Blue Green News, our monthly round up of all things Blue Green.
- Through the Blue Green News and our blog posts we share ways you can take action by speaking up on an important issue or news story, signing a petition, or emailing an elected official.
- If you are a worker in the green economy and you have a story to tell, we’d love to tell it. Send us an email at email@example.com.
- Donate to us. We are not a registered charity, but if you want to support our work, donations are more than welcome. Make cheques payable to Blue Green Canda and mail them to 33 Cecil St, 1st Floor, Toronto, ON M5T 1N1. Many of our members are charities, and you can also support our work by supporting them.
- We always welcome your suggestions and feedback. So if you want to get in touch, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.